MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

Nokia C7 Gallery
www.nokia.com.ph
Gone are the days when mobile phones were considered to be a luxury. It became a status symbol in countries including the Philippines where not everybody can afford one. It used to be a simple device that enable you to call other people wherever cellular signal is available. Mobile phones have evolved a lot since then. Literally thousands of different phones have been launched. This piece of technology has become more than its intended purpose.

In the recent years, smart phones emerged and become the new cell phones. They have become very sophisticated and technically advanced. And the demand for smart phones has continually increased because of the convenience it gives in this high-technology dependent age. You can store your contacts, planners and appointments on your phone. You can access your bank accounts and emails through the internet. You can take good quality pictures and even short video clips on some. These are only some of the features that the smart phones can do.
Nokia C7 Features
www.nokia.com.ph

For someone like me with a job that requires travelling a lot, having a reliable phone is a must. At first, I thought a simple mobile phone was enough. I was wrong.

Most of the areas that I visit to conduct training and do medical missions are new places to me. It has become my habit to capture photos of the beautiful scenarios and unique things that I only see in each particular area. Pictures are good reservoirs of memories that is why I keep them as part of my journal, documenting all the places I visit.

Underground River Boat Ride With My Colleagues
Going on several short trips require me to pack light. Thus, bringing several devices like camera, laptops, PDA, and mp3 players is not practical. There was this one time when we had a boat ride to the underground river in Palawan, Philippines. Bedazzled by the beauty of this natural wonder, I scrambled looking for my camera to take pictures of the amazing view. When we got to our hotel that night, I searched for my mp3 player only to find out that it was gone. With all the gadgets that I had in my backpack, I realized that it fell off during the boat ride when I grabbed my camera.
Roy, Hayds, Jen, She and Elaine

That’s the good thing about this beautifully crafted Nokia C7, you have all what you need in one gadget. Fit into the palm of your hand. The 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash will suffice your camera need. Photos and videos taken with this smart phone are brilliant with great details and colours and look sharp on the vivid 3.5” high-resolution display.

Nokia C7 Features
www.nokia.com.ph
Even with a tight budget, Nokia C7 is great for your basic smart phone needs. Without spending a fortune, the Nokia C7 provides you with amusing features. I can go out of town while staying connected to the office with all the apps that are available to choose from. I can also get live updates from Facebook and Twitter directly on the home screen. I would not mind spending my Christmas bonus this year to own this smart phone.

Do you have this on your Christmas wish list yet? I certainly have this one on mine.  In fact, I really want this phone that I sometimes sing its features to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas:


♫ ♪"   On the first day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the second day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.♫ 

On the third day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.
 ♫ ♪
On the fifth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.♫ 

On the eighth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
8 MP camera
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
9-hour talk time
8MP camera
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.
♫     On the tenth day of Christmas, Nokia sent to me
10 Mbps 3G
9-hour talk time
8 MP camera
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the eleventh day of Christmas Nokia sent to me
Video recording
10 Mbps 3G
9-hour talk time
8 MP camera
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4 oz-phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.

On the twelfth day of Christmas Nokia sent to me
Full web browsing
Video recording
10 Mbps 3G
9-hour talk time
8 MP camera
Image geotagging
GPS navigation
Apps from Ovi Store
4-oz phone
Three home screens
Dual-LED flash and
A high-resolution touchscreen.♫ 

34 comments:

  1. Hope you get your nokia c7

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a partridddddgggeee in a FAIRRRRR treeeeee!

    jomar

    ReplyDelete
  3. very wonderful article..love reading it..you deserve to win. or give it to me nalng the nokia c7 hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly deserve to win this contest! I just sang while reading this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You won!

    http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2011/01/10/nokia-c7-contest-winner/

    Burger! Burger! Burger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the geekiest post ever! this made us laugh. you are geekier than us and what we posted on our
    Nokia C7 contest post !! you deserve to win..ahahaha..imagine making a song lyrics out of the nokia c7 features...now that's a first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You deserve the phone! The jingle gave it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Napakanta ako dun ah. Galing galing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. POISTEROUS!

    Wonder what poisterous means? Well, it is a mixed feeling of poy (my nickname) after learning that I won the Nokia C7 Contest. A state of behaviour separated by a thin border before becoming a lunatic.

    So before I totally lose my sense, allow me to thank first Nokia for making the contest possible. To Nuffnang, you really make blog advertising fun for everyone. And of course to all “kaibloggan”, all of your entries are great. In life, it is not all about winning, we have to take the rough with the smooth, and we have to keep looking for the silver lining in the clouds.

    2010 was a tragic year for my family. My father died of cancer last May 12. Aside from the emotional stress of losing my dad, I also got in debt of a huge amount of money we used to cover all the expenses. This is the reason why I came up with blogging as I try to look for extra income to pay for it. I experimented on it but not quite successful yet.

    But God is good! What a gift I received at the very start of this year. Still ecstatic up to this moment of writing. This will not also be possible without the help of my bro, Jefferson. The man behind the idea of “the twelve days of Christmas with Nokia C7. Galing mo bro, I’m proud of you.

    Salamat sa appreciation ng entry ko. That is actually what makes me very happy.

    Got to go. My blogging mind is bogging down.

    God bless us all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. syapo poypoy makananu meng gewa yan...makasumpung naka nanaman.......nyahahahaha!!!!congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. go brad, you really is a genius, inspired naka na naman siguru ne. congatulations for making such entry, nobody can beat that and people from all walks of life will definitely agree to me for winning the contest and that's for sure. next entry of yours please involve the labsters and ccdpc activities. 'am very proud of you brad...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! I envy you to death haha ^_^ Can I borrow your brand new Nokia C7? Superb post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I noticed just now the Nokia winner banner on Nuffnang. Congratulations dude. What a wonderful post. You deserve to be the winner. Who would've thought of rhyming Nokia with a Christmas song?

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations! isa ako sa mga napakanta dun :) (had fun doing that, anyway) hehe

    yup, God is indeed good! and definitely, there will be more blessings to come so brace yourself :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. salamat po mommy chee. cn u be my virtual mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi brad, i can't imagine you can create such a wonderful story, you are definitely a certified blogger. your being Auty ("may sariling mundo", as we call him)resulted to an overwhelming surprise...hahaha... congratulations! pahiram nmn ng Nokia C7...

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Izagel: hahaha... atleast mayaman at nakabili ng sariling mundo. gusto mo rin?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!hahaha!Galing ha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! I didnt join this contest but I read the winner post from Nuffnang! Ang galing ng entry mo, sobra! You deserve to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. huwaw!! koy! ikaw na ang winner!hehe! jefferson sent me a link which led me here..it's kind of a surprise to know that you blogged professionally, well for a silent-guy type, for sure you got a lot of good things kept inside you awaiting to be vented out. Alas! an outlet: Blogging. Keep up the good work, koy! can't wait to tinker on your new phone. :)

    and thanks kanoy for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So, kailangan talagang JEFFERSON ing lagyu keni ne..

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats! hahah it was a fun entry! u deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  24. congratulations! you put a lot of work in this post! =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like how you thought of the 12 days of Christmas integrated in your post, awesome piece. Enjoy your new C7 and keep up the great the great work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. huhuhu, palitan ko na itong 3210 ko!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Running A Web Design Business

You can run your own web design business from home, from a cafe or from a beach, all you need is a computer and an internet connection.