NOKIA C7 CHRISTMAS WISH CONTEST AWARDING

I was finally able to visit the Nuffnang office last February 3rd to get my Nokia C7.  It was a long trip from my hometown, Angeles City to Bonifacio Global City. My excitement continued to build up as I get closer to their office.


From left: Denise, Loren, myself, and Jason


I met Ms. Trixie and she took me to the Nokia agent office, Carat, for the awarding. When we got there, representatives from Carat welcomed us and they immediately handed me the phone afterwards. Thank you Nuffnang, Carat, and Nokia for this awesome Christmas present!





As I expected, it was very easy to fall in love with this smart phone. The slim profile and high resolution screen alone made me realize more that joining the contest was well worth it. I won't just be singing the features of the phone now, I actually get to check them out and enjoy them.






What can be a perfect gift for your loved ones this Valentine's Day? Without a doubt, I highly recommend this smartphone to your special ones. They will fall in love over and over again with all the apps, games, videos and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Running A Web Design Business

You can run your own web design business from home, from a cafe or from a beach, all you need is a computer and an internet connection.